Event & Partnership Marketing Manager
OK, so let's start with a few words about Vue Storefront.
Vue Storefront, an award-winning and pioneering global technology startup setting a new standard in online shopping. A frontend website technology for eCommerce businesses, the company develops software for retailers to create fast, modern and high-performing online storefronts at a fraction of the cost and time.
Loved by developers, Vue Storefront provides a whole ecosystem of ready architecture, out-of-the-box integrations, and other frontend services that can work together or independently to cover the entire frontend development cycle – from build to launch.
Founded in 2021, Vue Storefront is a best-in-class composable commerce solution and market-leading Frontend as a Service currently used by 2,000+ live stores around the world. With a remote, global team of 100+ people and offices in San Francisco and Warsaw, Poland, customers include Baby Bunting, Zadig & Voltaire and Berlin Brands Group.Supported by 130+ partners and a community of 10,000+ developers, Vue Storefront and its leaders are recipients of a number of industry awards, including Europe’s top tech startup prize and recognition from Forbes magazine.
Location: Europe, Remote
What will you be doing in this role?
- Drive and organize event campaign logistics, sponsorships and production to reach key milestones for all Vue Storefront hosted events and third-party programs. This includes co-hosted webinars, field events, and activations at industry conferences.
- Implement strategic event marketing plans and align them with overall business objectives. Develop tactical marketing plans that deliver on established goals and targets successfully.
- Lead and collaborate in brief creation, internal enablements, and post event asset development and reviews, including but not limited to event nurtures, attendee surveys, analytics, and lessons learned.
- Foster collaborative ties and lead communications on events with Commercial departments e.g. Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, and Customer Success to ensure synchronized deliverables, alignment in execution, and successful results.
- Work closely with RevOps to summarize key marketing metrics, optimize ROI, identify learnings and business impact(s) from events and activations, as well as create dashboards/reports to share event progress for stakeholders and influence future event strategy.
- Build and deliver repeatable processes, templates, and best practices for events to optimize and scale programs.
- Identify and establish relationships with Vue Storefront technology and business partners to create, plan and roll out joint marketing campaigns, aimed at boosting brand visibility, attracting new customers, and engaging current ones.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in event management and/or partnership marketing, preferably within the technology or SaaS sector, ideally in a B2B enterprise product context.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the ecommerce sector, on the technology vendor or Solution Implementer (agency) side.
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful partnership marketing campaigns and events in a related industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-starter: take the initiative to identify problems and complete tasks without requiring instruction or guidance from a supervisor.
- Experience with scale-up companies or startups is advantageous.
- Prior involvement with product-based companies or B2B SaaS is a bonus.
- you care - about others in a team and the community
- you have a 'how we can make this better' attitude
- you share our values:
- Vibe - you say what does not fit. You give feedback, and you listen to critical feedback as well.
- Self-starter - everyone's opinion is essential, but ownership is more important. You understand that someone has to take responsibility for the decision and how it affects the whole product or company.
- Focus - you stay aligned with what and how we act as a company. You move your WIGs (Wildly Important Goals) further. You take responsibility for your work and overlook the health of that area.
What can you expect?
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
- Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
- Values-driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential - have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no doing things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
- Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.
Join us if you're ready to be part of VSF's exceptionally passionate and triumphant team!