OK, so let's start with a few words about Vue Storefront.
Vue Storefront is an award-winning and pioneering global technology startup setting a new standard in online shopping. A frontend website technology for eCommerce businesses, the company develops software for retailers to create fast, modern and high-performing online storefronts at a fraction of the cost and time.
Loved by developers, Vue Storefront provides a whole ecosystem of ready architecture, out-of-the-box integrations, and other frontend services that can work together or independently to cover the entire frontend development cycle – from build to launch.
Founded in 2021, Vue Storefront is a best-in-class composable commerce solution and market-leading Frontend as a Service currently used by 2,400+ live stores around the world. With a remote, global team of 100+ people and offices in San Francisco and Warsaw, Poland, customers include Baby Bunting, Zadig & Voltaire and Berlin Brands Group.
Supported by 130+ partners and a community of 10,000+ developers, Vue Storefront and its leaders are recipients of a number of industry awards, including Europe’s top tech startup prize and recognition from Forbes magazine.
What will you be doing in this role?
- System and Report Analysis: Focused on working with systems such as Salesforce and HubSpot to understand results, identify trends, and draw key insights - it is not about going through data, but also concentrating on understanding what they mean for our business.
- Communication with C-level: Ability to communicate smoothly with top management, actively participating in strategic discussions. Translating complex sales & marketing data into understandable information. Presenting analysis and conclusions in a business-oriented manner.
- Sales Drive: Demonstrating a strong sales drive, focusing on business results, and actively seeking opportunities for improvement. Optimizing our sales tech stack including Salesloft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, HubSpot, SFDC etc.
- Technical Skills: Acting as an operational owner of Salesforce and other sales & marketing applications ensuring these are creating a robust ecosystem for company growth
- Report Delivery: Preparing reports according to set deadlines, working under time pressure and delivering high-quality analyses in short periods.
- Priority Dynamics: Adapting to continuous changes in priorities, flexibility in approaching work, and assertiveness in maintaining schedules.
- Collaboration with Commercial Stakeholders: Experience in effective collaboration with stakeholders of various levels, from individuals to VPs across diverse functions including Product, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.
- Business Understanding: Possessing a strong understanding of the business sector, and is able to demonstrate this both quantitatively and qualitatively: constructing observations, building recommendations, and keeping up-to-date with industry market conditions, and innovations in this area.
What will you be doing in this role?
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position as well as in a startup environment
- Energetic individual who proactively identifies and resolves issues affecting the GTM motion
- Strong technical & complex proficiency in Salesforce and HubSpot (including administration, reporting and workflow areas)
- Experience across Sales & Marketing operations department, with the ability to plan strategically, and operate under pressure
- Ability to effectively and productively work with key stakeholders (C-level, Sales Director etc.)
- Streamline and optimize end-to-end revenue processes, from lead generation to customer retention
- Analyse numerical data, build reports, find insights, and translate them into specific business actions
- Assertiveness in managing priorities, while demonstrating flexibility in adapting to changes
- Basic understanding of Sales compensation, and the understands different levers in building plans
What can you expect?
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
- Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
- Values-driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential - have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no doing things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
- Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.